The Invisalign® system is a series of clear aligners used to straighten teeth. The Invisalign system is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Using advanced 3D computer imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position.
Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth to move them a little bit at a time. Each aligner is worn for one to two weeks before being replaced by the next in the series until the final position of your teeth is achieved. Your Invisalign treatment time will be determined by your doctor based on your specific needs.
- Since Invisalign® is virtually invisible, chances are no one will even notice anything is different … until your new smile is revealed!
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- There’s no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- Be yourself with Invisalign. Since it’s clear, you don’t have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign, it’s easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign® appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every 8- 12 weeks.
Invisalign® aligners are clear: no one should even notice that you’re wearing the aligners, which makes Invisalign® a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others.
Invisalign® is removable. You will have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene.
Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign® does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you’ll spend less time in the doctor’s chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love.
More than 8 million patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign® and the number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you’ve always wanted.